Offsite Backup Service for Timepiece
This comprehensive service is designed to:
- Help protect your Timepiece data with best-practice data backup methods
- Help you restore your Timepiece data in the event of a disaster or data loss/corruption.
- Protect your time and attendance data so that you can provide the necessary reports now required under the Affordable Care Act (a.k.a. ObamaCare)
Redundant Offsite Backup
Your Timepiece data is securely backed up to our primary server on a nightly basis.
- Scheduled, secure, logged transfer of your encrypted Timepiece data to our secure remote server in Michigan, more than 300 miles from your district or municipality
- The remote server is housed in a industry-leading, secure data center facility
- Backups are then synched to our secure server in Lake Grove, NY for redundancy
- All servers are configured with RAID redundancy (this provides fault tolerance which helps protect your data if a hard drive fails)
- Backups occur in the evening during off-peak traffic times, 7 days a week
- Nightly backups are stored for 14 days
- Minimal configuration is required
- Technical support is available by phone M-F from 9am-5pm EST
- Daily automated monitoring of your backup job and auto-notification upon backup failure
- Contract includes GTS Backup Agent - Timepiece Edition software
Ready to find out more?
Contact us today for a free quote!